Pest and Building Inspection
Surekil Pest Control’s Pre Purchase Pest Inspections, typically refered to as a Pest and Building Inspection, are carried out in accordance with the AEPMA'S Code of Practice For Prior to Purchase Specialist Timber Pest Inspections and AS 4349.3-2010 Inspection of buildings Part 3: Timber pest inspections.
The Pest and Building Inspection consists of two parts, a Timber Pest Inspection carried out by one of Surekil’s qualified technichians and a Building Inspection carried out by one of our recommended,independent, qualified and insured Building Inspectors.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection Report
- Reports on Termites
- Reports on Timber Borers
- Reports on Timber Decay Fungi
- Walls are scanned with a Moisture Meter
- Visible timbers are sounded
- Thorough inspection of all accessible areas of the property
Pre-Purchase Building Inspection Report
- Reports on the structure
- Reports on general condition and maintenance required
- Reports on Plumbing and Electrical
- Reports on the site and fences
- Estimates given for rectification work
- Thorough inspection of accessible areas of building & yard
See our helpful Home owners guide to Preparing your property for a Pest and Building Inspection.