Surekil Pest Control Prices
The following services are performed where applicable:
- Dust external weep holes and internal roof voids
- Spray external walls, eaves, guttering, around doors and windows
- Spray mailbox, wheelie bins and garden sheds where appropriate
- Apply a cockroach gel to kitchen, laundry and bathroom cupboards
- Spray internal lower walls
|Ants: internal||12 month warranty|
|Cockroaches||12 month warranty|
|Silverfish||12 month warranty|
|Spiders: external||12 month warranty|
|Ants: internal||3 month warranty||$160|
|Ants: external gardens / lawns||6 month warranty||from $295|
|Bed Bugs||3 month warranty||from $195|
|Bees||3 month warranty||from $160|
|Cockroaches||12 month warranty||$160|
|Fleas||3 month warranty||$160|
|Mosquitoes||2 month warranty||from $195|
|Rodents||3 month warranty||from $160|
|Silverfish||12 month warranty||$160|
|Redback Spiders: internal||6 month warranty||$160|
|Spiders: external||6 month warranty||$160|
|Wasps||3 month warranty||$160|
|Cockroaches||1 month warranty||$120|
|Cockroaches and Fleas||1 month warranty||$160|
This service is offered for tenants vacating a rental property that require an end of lease pest control service in order to satisfy the requirements to claim their bond back.
Our Termite Inspections are carried out in accordance with the Australian Standard 3660.2:2017 Termite Management Part 2: In and around existing buildings and structures.
A regular inspection includes an assessment of:
- The interior of the building, excluding furniture and stored items
- The exterior of the building including any trees, stumps and timbers within the property boundaries and no more than 50m from the building
- Any accessible roof voids
- Any accessible sub-floor space
The Termite Inspection Report will be emailed to you as a PDF within 24 hours of your inspection.
A comprehensive service that combines our Annual General Pest Control and Termite Inspection to provide our customers with a discounted annual solution.
- Reports on Termites
- Reports on Timber Borers
- Reports on Timber Decay Fungi
- Walls are scanned with a Moisture Meter
- Visible timbers are sounded
- Thorough inspection of all accessible areas of the property
- Reports on the structure
- Reports on general condition and maintenance required
- Reports on Plumbing and Electrical
- Reports on the site and fences
- Estimates given for rectification work
- Thorough inspection of accessible areas of building & yard
Seniors and Carers Discount
|A $20 discount is given on Termite Inspections and General Annual Pest Control to our Seniors and Carers from the Business Discount Directory.||See our Monthly Specials page for our current deals.|
Terms and Conditions
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- To cancel your service contract with us; and
- To a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service’.
** All warranty periods listed, represent the maximum available periods and serve as a guide only, the actual periods offered are at the discretion of the technician at the time of the service and are based on conducive conditions and environmental factors.